Participate In Scores of Networking Opportunities Year ‘Round
The Barrington Area Chamber of Commerce (BACC) offers more than 200 networking opportunities each year that result in specialized, niched leads, prospects and new customers.
Networking opportunities include several networking groups that meet weekly, bi-weekly or monthly; several lunchtime and after-hours gatherings each month; signature events that welcome both Chamber members and the community-at-large; networking scrambles; professional development programs; Chamber committees and councils; a summer golf league; multi-chamber events with regional Chambers; and many more.
The Chamber’s also has several active Networking Groups available to members. These Groups benefit from a higher level of visibility and extra member benefits because of the value they bring to the Barrington Area Chamber of Commerce.
BACC Networking Groups are non-compete groups dedicated to helping individual members expand their business opportunities. Networkers offer leads to one another and often do business together. In general, Networking Groups provide:
- Peer advisory and support
- Business leads and referrals
- Increased sales
- Increased credibility for your business
- Networking opportunities
- Public speaking opportunities
- New levels of marketing and exposure for
- individual members
- Access to ideas and proven methods from other members
- Friendship and camaraderie
- A group of colleagues dedicated to your personal success!
BACC Networking Groups additionally profit from a number of Chamber benefits for Networking Group Members Only!
BACC Networking Groups
- Accountability Network Group – Meets 3rd Wednesday of the month at 9:00 a.m.
- Connecting Barrington – Meets Tuesdays 7:45 a.m.
- R- Network – Meets Wednesdays at 7:30 a.m.
- Barrington Area Referral Network (BARN) – Meets first, third and Forth Wednesday at noon
- Barrington Area Health, Wellness and Fitness-Meets the second Tuesday of the month at 7 p.m.
- Barrington Service Contractors – Meets second and fourth Tuesdays at 9 a.m.
- Barrington Young Professionals– Meets second Tuesdays at 12 p.m.
Most BACC Networking Groups meet at the Chamber offices at 190 E. James St., Barrington. Each group has a yearly fee. Networkers must be BACC members in good standing. Check our website calendar for official dates and times.
If you are interested in a joining a Networking Group, check the roster under “Networking Groups” on the Homepage and contact the group chairman, or call the Chamber office at (847) 381-2525.